How to use writing rituals and routines to be a more productive and successful blogger
Let’s face it; blogging is hard work, and finding the motivation to blog consistently can be hard to come by, but without consistency, no blogger succeeds.
Think about it! One thing that all successful bloggers have in common is consistency, and for many of them, writing rituals and routines are what keep them motivated and on track with their blogging.
The great news is, anyone — even people with very limited time to blog — can publish blog content consistently.
The key isn’t great writing skills, fancy degrees, or buckets of free time. The key is developing a custom-designed blogging routine that works for you.
In the Blogger’s Quick Guide to Writing Rituals and Routines, you’ll discover a step-by-step plan to creating your personal blogging routine, which will result in:
- Getting rid of mental clutter and freeing your mind to write
- Beating writer’s block
- Reducing blog-related anxiety
- Scheduling writing time without being a slave to your calendar
- Meeting your word count goals even when you have days with zero time to write
- Growing your blog content in as little as 15 minutes a day
- Getting more blogging done by getting away from it all
- Nurturing your blogging soul
- . . . and so much more!
Learning the secrets of blogging rituals and routines won’t take you all day.
When I polled my readers, I learned that people want content delivered in bite-size pieces, that can be quickly consumed. This inspired me to create my Blogger’s Quick Guide Series. The books in this series are 15,000 words or less, and can be read in about an hour or two. Writing prompts are included for those who want to spend more time reflecting on the content of each chapter.