Have you decided to write a blog? Do you want to make it look, sound and work perfectly well? You have come to the right place. Nowadays, many people put their thoughts and their experience online, but few actually know how to manage a blog correctly. There are so many things you need to know if you want to run a blog successfully, and it is only a matter of finding the right information for your blog.
‘Blog Writing; Blogging Basics: 32 Useful Tips on How to Write Great Blog Content’ is a fully detailed, easy to read and very informative book on how to manage a blog on any topic successfully.
This book will guide you step by step in all the aspects necessary for running a blog, from setting it up to (if you want) making money out of your passion for writing.
In this book you will find 32 tips and practical advice on the following and more:
- How to set up a blog; which hosts to choose and which format
- How to write posts that attract readers, with details on the language to use
- How to format it
- How to attract readers
- How to make your blog popular on Google search
- How to make money out of your blog
- How to keep your readers engaged